Mumbai, 14th March, 2013: SKODA Finance Private Limited has introduced an exciting Holiday Offer on the SKODA Rapid for a limited period. The new EMI scheme gives customers a chance to buy their own Rapid and pay the EMI a year after the purchase. As a result of the new campaign, consumers can now avail a premium sedan without worrying about paying the EMI in the first year. The balance amount can be paid through unique repayment options thereafter.
Speaking about the offer, Mr. Kamal Basu, Marketing Head, SKODA Auto India, said that, "Keeping in mind the prevailing market sentiments, we have introduced this innovative scheme for consumers. This offer gives them a great opportunity to own a SKODA Rapid, with a convenient re- payment option which is offered to suit their convenience."
The scheme has been introduced in the Indian market by SKODA Finance, a brand of Volkswagen Finance Private Limited and will be available with immediate effect for a limited period only.
SKODA AUTO India
1. Has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of SKODA Auto a. s. Czech Republic which is one of the oldest car companies in the world and headquartered in Mladá Boleslav
2. SKODA Auto India has 5 models on sale in India – SKODA Superb, SKODA Laura, SKODA Fabia, SKODA Yeti and the SKODA Rapid
3. SKODA Auto India has a network of 106 outlets across the country and has sold over
4. 1,70,151 units since November 2001
5. It has set up a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
6. For more information please visit www.skoda-auto.co.in