- The price increase will be effective across the entire model range
- Multiple step price increase in line with custom duty revisions post the Union Budget
- Introduces a loyalty bonus of (upto) INR 50,000 for existing ŠKODA customers
Mumbai, 21th February 2018: ŠKODA AUTO India has announced that it will revise prices across its entire model range effect 1st March 2018. The increased prices are a result of a revision in the custom duties announced in the Union Budget.
ŠKODA AUTO India has decided to increase prices in a phased manner to lower the overall impact. In addition, ŠKODA AUTO India has introduced a loyalty bonus of upto INR 50,000 for existing ŠKODA customers who intend to purchase another ŠKODA. The multi-step price increase will range between 3% - 4% depending on the product and variant in the ŠKODA model range. However, effective 1st March ŠKODA AUTO India will only increase prices by 1 % which translates to an increase of INR 10,000 - INR 35,000 across the entire model range.
- is one of the longest-established vehicle manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1895 – during the pioneering days of the automobile. Today, the company’s headquarters remain in Mladá Boleslav.
- has belonged to Volkswagen Group since 1991.
ŠKODA AUTO India:
- has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of ŠKODA AUTO a. s. Czech Republic
- currently offers the following models in the range in India – ŠKODA SUPERB, ŠKODA OCTAVIA, ŠKODA RAPID and ŠKODA KODIAQ
- has a network of 67 sales and 67 service outlets across the country and has sold over 250,858 units since November 2001